Dr. Marvizi is an ELITE Preferred Invisalign Provider Here in Tulare and Will Straighten Your Teeth Without Metal or Wire!
$1000 Off Full Treatment & Free Whitening
Offer Good From June 1, 2019 to June 7, 2019
With Invisalign clear teeth aligners, Tulare dentist and Elite Invisalign Provider Dr. Marvizi will straighten your teeth to give you that beautiful smile without having to wear uncomfortable and unattractive metal braces. Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible plastic “aligners” that fit snugly over your teeth and gradually shift them into place. They are removable so you can eat anything you want and will be able to easily brush and floss.
What is Invisalign?Invisalign is an orthodontic system that relies on a series of trays, called aligners, to gently realign your teeth over time. The aligners are made of clear plastic, making them nearly invisible while they’re being worn, and they’re also removable.
How does Invisalign work to straighten my teeth?The Invisalign process begins with Dr. Marvizi taking an impression or mold of your teeth that shows how your teeth are currently misaligned. The impression is scanned into a computer that uses special software to make a series of 3-D models of your teeth. Each model shows how your teeth will need to move in order to become properly aligned. The plastic aligners will be designed based on each of these models so that, when worn in the proper order, they can slowly shift your teeth into their proper positions. Most people will need between 18 and 30 aligners, changed every two weeks or so, to complete treatment.
How is Invisalign different from traditional braces?There are no metal or wires! The trays are removable, which makes it much easier to brush and floss your teeth and receive regular dental care throughout treatment.
- You can remove the trays for picture-taking and social events.
- You can eat any kind of food you want, since the trays can be removed before meals.
- The trays are clear, making them almost invisible while they’re being worn.
- The smooth plastic design means there are no sharp edges or wires to snag your lip or cut into your gums.
- They don’t require extensive and often painful band-fitting or wire-tightening.
- Each tray is customized to your mouth shape, so most patients can see results much more quickly.